H A M Auditing renders services of re-evaluation of companies in UAE. We use our accumulated experiences in this domain. Hereunder is an overview of the companies’ re-evaluation:
There are many evaluation methods used as a basis for evaluating companies. Even though these methods have a recognized international basis, we cannot take for granted such methods are perfect for achieving success in the evaluation of a company.
Not all the methods adopted internationally can be fit locally; this fact is rarely considered, especially that the problem of estimating the fair value of assets and companies has become one of the most debatable issues.
Generally, there are many international ways for evaluation including:
• Evaluation method by the company’s net book value.
• Evaluation method by the adjusted book value.
• Evaluation method by the replacement value.
• Evaluation method by the discounted cash flows forms (the commonly used).
• Evaluation method by the profit multiplier.
• Evaluation method by the company’s net market value.
• Evaluation method by the company’s remaining value.