Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting to add value and improve your organization’s operations.
It helps you carry out your business aims by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Every business needs to ensure that all of its business operations can achieve its respective objectives efficiently. Without a proper mechanism, the company can surely land in jeopardy.
Reasons why you should get an Internal Audit done:
- It helps assess the business risks.
- Assures effective control of business activities and functions.
- Improves the efficiency of business operations.
- Make the rooms for regulatory and legal compliance.
***Why H A M AUDITING is the best for Internal Audit?
- H A M Auditing has a group of trained experts who have broad insights into various business systems, settings and, techniques. We know that firms require the best platforms, methods, and structures to run well. Therefore, we adopt a highly value-adding, risk-based internal auditing approach to help companies to improve their operational efficiency.
- Going above and beyond the conventions to add tangible value, we elevate the nature of internal audit to one of a more productive, proactive, and strategic stance in today’s technology-driven, uber-competitive setting of corporate governance delivering immense value.
- For any source of internal auditing services in the UAE, contact us! We’re offering services all over the UAE:
Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain.
External audits are done by an independent and neutral audit firm to inspect and study the financial state of your business. It is an analysis of your business’s accounting records to determine the accuracy of calculations and the recording processes used.
In UAE, external audits must be done to validate your business's accounting practices and to demonstrate that they are in line with the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
You also require this service to check business management. With H A M Auditing doing your external audit, you can be reassured that management is performing and your company investments are secure. All UAE registered companies need to conduct their external audit annually in the UAE. The mandatory requirement has made this report of a company a crucial, decisive document with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Benefits of an External Audit
- It acts as a system to check errors.
- Drive insightful expert suggestions.
- Ensures validity for company books of accounts and other financial reports.
- It assures that a company’s financial data is legitimate.
***Why H A M Auditing for you External Auditing Needs
H A M Auditing is associated with various clients offering extensive auditing services in the UAE for businesses in many business verticals. This has rendered us one of the most reliable auditing firms in the industry that can meet all your external auditing requirements. As we have the most experienced, trained, and academically qualified employees, that is why H A M Auditing is able to provide their services on time, and we are also able to meet all your needs professionally.
For any source of internal auditing services in the UAE Contact Us! We offer services all over UAE: - Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain.